Over the past several days, American life as we know it has shifted drastically. Daily niceties that we once took for granted are no longer even an option. As it stands, due to the coronavirus, we are no longer shaking hands upon meeting, joining friends at a restaurant or movie, or gathering in large groups. Social distancing and the closing of non-essential businesses across much of the country places luxuries we enjoyed mere days ago decidedly out of reach. Still, this doesn’t have to be the case for all the services you’ve come to enjoy and rely upon. Chorbie, for one, is allowed to continue to provide high-quality lawn and landscaping services, allowing our clients to maintain at least a portion of normalcy as they enjoy a beautifully manicured and pest-free lawn.
Upkeeping Important Lawn Services During COVID-19
While coronavirus (COVID-19) may be wreaking havoc on our work and social lives, our lawns remain unscathed by the pandemic. They are greener and more vibrant than ever before and continue to require regular maintenance services like cutting and weeding. Furthermore, we are entering a time when additional services such as pest control must be considered.
As social distancing has us spending more time than ever in our homes and yards, it is important to be aware of potential dangers, including the possible presence of venomous snakes. For homeowners who reside near water sources such as rivers, ponds, lakes, creeks, or canals, snakes become a genuine threat in the spring and summer months. The professionals at Chorbie are all too familiar with these threats, as well as how to best protect your lawn, home, and family from them.
Enacting Safety Measures For Staff And Clients Amid Coronavirus
While we remain hard at work, we also recognize the gravity of the situation before us. Our goal is to not only deliver exceptional service but also to guarantee the safety and well-being of both our staff and clients. During the coronavirus pandemic, this means that we are enacting additional safety measures that meet or exceed standards set forth by the CDC and the State of Texas.
- We are refraining from shaking hands with clients and other team members.
- For clients who have requested we knock upon arrival, we take 3-4 steps back after knocking. This allows us to maintain a safe social distance before the door is answered.
- Each member of our team is practicing frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing throughout the day, including after situations such as using a gas pump or receiving food from a drive-through restaurant.
- In the case that an employee or someone in their home has exhibited symptoms of illness, that employee is prohibited from returning to work for a minimum of 14 days.
- While our teams typically do their work individually, we are implementing greater levels of electronic/virtual communication wherever possible, including during team meetings.
The Positive Impact Of Lawn Care During Coronavirus
As the Chorbie team continues to provide essential lawn care services, we do so with the pride that we are delivering a positive benefit during a dark and uncertain time. We understand that a beautiful and well-maintained lawn is a source of pride for homeowners and has a positive impact on their happiness and well-being. In addition to the safety measures listed above, we are also maintaining a surplus of products and supplies, all to ensure that we can continue to serve every client – both existing and new – to the very best of our ability.
If you would like to learn more about Chorbie, our services, or the measure we are taking to address COVID-19, please do not hesitate to contact us.