The coronavirus has made an impact on all local businesses, but unfortunately, it has left the pests alone. Springtime is upon us, and this year has already seen warmer temperatures earlier in the year, which is the perfect scenario for an increase in pest populations. Even while the virus works its way through our society, rodents, snakes, and insects will continue to infest our homes and buildings. The statutes of social distancing do not apply to pests, so Chorbie remains open to serving the community.
Pest Control Is An Essential Service
State and local orders have asked businesses to balance stay-at-home orders and social distancing guidelines, while still providing essential services. In short, pest control services are essential to day-to-day life because they keep your home and family protected and clean. Unkempt areas can directly affect the safety and sanitation of your residence. Without continuous control, it is possible that other health risks can escalate like the diseases spread by mosquitoes.
The good thing about pest control services is that most of them can occur outside of the house, with little human interaction required. The job of a pest control service is to create a barrier, so bugs are not entering the home. Inside treatments are there if there are specific issues like ants, roaches, and other pests who infiltrate a home’s interior.
What Chorbie Is Doing To Keep You And Our Team Safe
First and foremost, Chorbie has increased our safety precautions and is working to make sure that no person who enters your home could be sick or infected with the coronavirus. Here are some of the ways we are achieving this goal.
- We are restricting pest operations to external only unless the client has specific indoor issues.
- If we need to enter your home, we will wear face masks, gloves, and long-sleeved shirts.
- We are reducing the number of face-to-face interactions with employees and clients.
- We are washing our hands more often, including after touching gas pumps, receiving food from drive-through restaurants, and after shaking hands.
- No employee is allowed to come to work for 14 days if they or a person in their household shows symptoms of coronavirus.
Chorbie’s mission remains steadfast, to conveniently add value and comfort to our clients’ properties. We are providing an essential service under the guidelines of local authorities to ensure your property is maintained and safe. Contact us today if you have any questions about our response to the coronavirus or if you would like to schedule a service.