Landscaped areas and planter beds are a lovely addition to any property, complementing expanses of grass or beautifying a rocky yard. However, you will need to properly care for areas of exposed soil if you want to keep plants healthy, reduce evaporation, and prevent weed infestation. The best way to accomplish these goals is with regular mulch installation service from the experienced professionals at Chorbie.
With several options for materials and labor, as well as standards that ensure the best possible appearance and practical outcomes from mulch application, you’ll enjoy attractive, healthy, and vibrant landscaping year-round. What can you expect when you choose Chorbie’s mulch installation service?
Flexible Mulch Installation Service
We have several options to explore when it comes to adding mulch to your landscaping, including materials and labor. You can either choose from our mulch products, which we install on a per-bag rate (includes materials and labor), or you can purchase your own mulch and we will install it at an hourly rate based on the number of technicians needed for labor. What options do we offer?
- Shredded Hardwood Mulch, installed at a rate of $8.99/bag – this product is naturally medium-dark brown with no dye, fades to light brown after 6-12 weeks
- Black Mulch, installed at a rate of $9.50/bag – this product is dyed black, fades after 6-12 months
- Cedar Mulch, installed at a rate of $9.99/bag – this product is dyed medium-brown/red, fades to light brown after 6-12 months
- Installation of mulch (you supply) at a set man/hour rate (charged per man on crew, per labor hour)
- Installation of product at 1½ to 2 inches depth, with coverage area determined by the number of bags you purchase (or amount of mulch you supply)
We’re happy to recommend the best mulch products to suit your landscaping and your taste, as well as calculate the volume needed to cover your landscaping and planter beds. We do not remove old mulch – in time it breaks down and adds nutrients to soil. Subsequent mulch installation service will be applied over existing mulch product. This service does not include weed removal. If you require weed control services, consider pairing mulch installation with our bush and bed maintenance service.
Benefits for Your Landscaping
When you choose Chorbie for mulch installation service, you’ll gain a lot more than a beautiful addition to your landscaping. Adding mulch will help to keep moisture close to plant roots, reducing evaporation and water waste (not to mention utility costs). Mulch also makes it harder for weeds to grow, and it helps to regulate soil and root temperature, keeping roots cooler during the day and warmer at night to promote healthy plants.
Chorbie also offers speedy response times, easy billing and payment options, and commitment to customer satisfaction with every service. With our satisfaction guarantee, you’ll always enjoy the effective service and optimal outcomes you expect.