Total Home Pest Control
Enter your zip code to receive a customized quote for your property.
A pest infestation can wreak havoc on your landscaping and make utilizing outdoor spaces uncomfortable for you and your family and friends. When spiders, ants, bees, wasps, and other insects invade your yard and breach the walls of your home, Chorbie is on the job with comprehensive pest control service that helps to keep bugs at bay.
Insects may be a common part of life in Texas, but that doesn’t mean you have to abide their presence, especially since spiders, wasps, and other pests can prove hazardous to people and pets. Your best course of action to prevent pest infestation in your yard and/or home is regular, recurring treatment to kill bugs on your property and repel newcomers. What can you expect when you partner with Chorbie for quarterly pest control service?
Expert Pest Control Service
- A knock on your door to let you know one of our friendly technicians is working on the property
- A comprehensive exterior inspection by an experienced and licensed professional
- Insecticide products administered around the exterior of the home, including points of entry (doors and windows) to form a barrier against pests
- Exterior cobwebs and wasps’ nests removed, if within reach (23-foot long arm used)
- Weep holes inspected and treated as needed
- Granular pest control applied in yard
- Interior pest treatment upon request
- Custom interior treatment offered for specific areas of infestation (such as ants in kitchen)
- Detailed service report emailed to you upon job completion
Effective And Lasting Results
At Chorbie, we guarantee satisfaction with our pest control service, so if you
see any recurrence of infestation in your yard or home between scheduled quarterly treatments, we’ll return to re-administer pest control products at no additional cost. You deserve to be comfortable and relaxed in your home and while enjoying your yard. Chorbie delivers a pest-free environment and peace of mind with quarterly pest control service that protects your home and landscaping and significantly reduces the nuisance and danger pests can pose.
Chorbie is one of the best that I have seen in my area. They are very professional. Best part is you don’t have to follow them by calling or mailing for things to be done.
Matt Sanders and Michael Bridges are the techs. We’ve been very happy since we switched vendors. Chorbie calls us with reminders, sends emails on what was done, posts photos of our lawn to confirm, charges our credit card. The process is seamless.
Chorbie handles all my weed control and fertilizing and they do an excellent job! It saves me so much time and energy ensuring the products are put down correctly throughout the year. Also, they charge about what it would cost if I did it on my own. SO WORTH IT! Thank you so much! 👍👍
Frequently Asked Questions
How Chorbie Works
We’re Constantly Expanding
Our Service Area!