Most homeowners would agree that a sea of lush, emerald grass surrounding a property is one of the most appealing aspects of any landscape design. Of course, maintaining a gorgeous, healthy lawn isn’t always so easy, especially with heat, droughts, water restrictions, pests, and diseases to contend with. At some point, you may find yourself in need of a partner like Chorbie that offers effective sod installation service.
Even with proper care, fragile grasses can quickly succumb to heat stress, drought conditions, and other threats. When this occurs, you needn’t suffer unsightly dead patches on your lawn or a yard that has entirely yellowed. Chorbie will quickly replace it with vibrant, new sod that’s right for your yard conditions. What does our sod installation service entail?
Sod Installation Service
We’re happy to recommend a variety of hardy grasses that will beautify your yard and prove resistant to common threats. Some of our favorite grasses for Texas lawns include:
- Resistant to heat, drought, and fungal diseases
- Requires 8-12 hours direct sunlight daily
- Vibrant green color
- Tolerant of direct or filtered sunlight
- Requires minimum 4-6 hours filtered sunlight daily
*Grass clipping must be bagged during mowing service as thatch buildup can inhibit growth
Our sod installation service includes:
- Free consultation by a qualified professional, including evaluation of your lawn, recommendations for the best grass type, and estimate for installation
- Competitive pricing comparable to local DIY garden centers
- A single price for sod installation that includes materials and labor
- Grading soil to ensure level installation
- Detailed instructions for care of new sod
Chorbie sod installation service delivers the best and most lasting results when paired with related services like lawn mowing, fertilization and weed control, and moisture manager. You may want to consider aeration services before or after sod installation to combat soil compaction, make room for grass to take root, and increase uptake of needed air, water, and nutrients. We also offer sprinkler maintenance and repair.
Benefits of Choosing Chorbie
When we install sod, we do it right the first time and guarantee your satisfaction. If anything is amiss, we’ll come back to correct it. We want to provide the best opportunity for your new sod to thrive, which is why we provide you with detailed instructions for sod care following installation. Our knowledgeable customer service representatives are always happy to answer any questions you may have. You’re sure to appreciate our fast response times and easy billing and payment options.