Halloween Is Coming
Halloween is right around the corner and it arrived sooner than we expected this year! With the famously spooky holiday fast approaching, many homeowners are scrambling to find the perfect outdoor Halloween décor. Chorbie has your back this season, and we are here to give you the secret to having the best outdoor Halloween decorations this year.
Halloween Decorations Outdoors
There are many ways you can approach Halloween decorations for your lawn. Let’s take a look at some of the most common and our favorite decorating practices. Halloween props come in a range of assortments and varieties from jack-o-lanterns to spider webs and even inflatables.
- Carving pumpkins to place outside of your home provides a great spooky aesthetic whether it be on your porch or in the garage. Carving pumpkins is a great family activity that everyone can take part in to create everlasting memories.
- Another memorable decorating idea that trick-or-treaters will adore is life-size, animatronic grim reaper skeletons, or DIY scarecrows. Many of us remember a time when we saw these on every lawn throughout October month. Add these decorations with some artificial spiders and spider webs for a complete Halloween feel. This decor creates the perfect spooktacular chill while putting you in a Halloween mood.
- Next is one of the most popular types of Halloween decorations: tombstones. You can put them in rows in the grass to frighten anyone who dares to glance at your home. This brings your yard to life, or to death rather for the season, especially if they include lights making it stand out even more. Tombstones generate that ghostly feeling fit for a spooky Halloween.
Decorations For An Inviting Appeal & Some Fun
- Let’s not forget string lights used to show off our homes throughout almost every season. These are perfect for Halloween parties, get-togethers, or simply getting your home in the Halloween spirit. Lining your home with string lights is always a great decorating method.
- The front door and front porch are essential locations to decorate because they set the tone for exterior décor and are typically what initially draws the eye. A Halloween wreath is a great statement piece and is a really easy way to get started with Halloween decoration ideas.
- Lastly, you can put inflatables on your lawn. Kids always get a kick out of them especially when you include the signature black cats of the holiday.
You can’t go wrong with whatever Halloween décor you choose to spooki-fy your home. Creating a scary Halloween aesthetic for your home is subjective for everyone, so have fun and be free with it!
Chorbie Is Here To Help!
Taking the time out with your family to get your home Halloween ready can really be a fun time for everyone. When preparing your yard for Halloween this year, make it easy on yourself and give Chorbie a call. Our experts are specially trained in lawn care and landscaping and are willing to assist any of our DFW homeowners at a moment’s notice. Contact us today to get started!