A diagnosis of termite infestation falls into the same category as a leaking roof or a cracked foundation – it puts fear into the heart of any homeowner. It’s no surprise, considering the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) estimates property damage from termites at over $5 billion annually. Luckily, termite control service from the experts at Chorbie can help to prevent damage and keep these common pests at bay.
If left unchecked, a termite infestation can compromise the integrity of your home and result in massive remediation costs. When you catch termites early, you can treat your home and avoid damage and expense, but prevention is a much better option for responsible homeowners. Chorbie offers ongoing, monitored termite control service to protect against termite infestation year-round.
Safe and Effective Termite Control Service
You may be wary of termite service that includes trucks with chemical tanks, chemicals injected into the ground, and/or digging, trenching, or structural drilling around your property. We subscribe to none of these potentially harmful or invasive practices.
Chorbie relies on the use of Sentricon bait stations that have proven so effective that they’re used to protect priceless national monuments like the White House and the Statue of Liberty. What can you expect with Chorbie’s termite control service?
- Assessment of property by a licensed technician to pinpoint current and potential areas of termite activity
- Placement of Sentricon bait stations along the perimeter of your structure
- Monitoring of bait stations and replacement of depleted bait as needed
- Ongoing protection with bait stations that remain active at all times
- Initial installation fee for bait stations, with low monthly rate for monitoring and upkeep
- Recommendations for treatment of current infestation and preventive measures to avoid future infestation
- Price quote for additional treatment (current areas of infestation), depending on termite activity level and your property’s linear square footage
Sentricon products use bait that termites prefer to organic materials like wood. This product causes worker termites to stop molting, resulting in death. This, in turn, leads to colony starvation, including death of the queen. Because this product is not a spray, it won’t fade in time – it remains active as long as bait is replenished. Chorbie will replenish bait as termites deplete the supply.
Benefits of Partnering with Chorbie
Chorbie is more than just a landscaping and lawn care service. Our mission is to help you improve and maintain your property by elevating curb appeal, boosting property value, and delivering consistent value through convenient services and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Our termite control service works around the clock to reduce the risk of termite infestation and give you peace of mind. You’ll also enjoy our speedy response times and easy billing and payment options.